- How people can be in the same situation but experience a completely different result
- Based on Jim Collins chapter in Great by Choice on Return on Luck
- How to get to the best return on your luck and to avoid making bad luck a disaster
- We all catch breaks; it's what you do with those breaks that matter the most
- How are your 2014 goals coming along?
Have you ever noticed how you can have people in the identical situation, yet the results vary drastically? Why does this happen? Is there a particular reason why some prosper in certain situation while others struggle to stay afloat? Today we examine this situation further and try to come up with an explanation.